Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Oh I have news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I first started crafting I would look at the cards created for Magnolia and just swoon!  So today, when I can finally say I made the Magnolia-licious DT, I feel like it's a dream come true!  Honestly I do not feel like I'm worthy (did you flash to Wayne and Garth?  If so, we should totally be friends!) but I'm gonna hang on until they kick me off!!!!
 
So it's a new...a new DT...and a new challenge: Anything Goes with the option of pearls!
 
Here is my FIRST Magnolia-licious creation...using Happy Summer Tilda.  I absolutely love this girl!  For someone without a mouth, you sure can tell she's happy!
 
 
Thank you so much for popping by!  I hope you find time to create something amazing for us at Magnolia-licious!
 
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Magnolia Forever: favorite Maggie
 


2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Rene :-) Tilda is adorable and I love the papers and layout, very cute :-)

Congratulations on your DT Post too! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Candy said...

Rene, your card is a cutie for sure! Love the papers you have used they also help Tilda to be happy!! So glad to have you on our DT.
Big Hugs, Candy xoxo