Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Autumn Glow

Oh oh oh it's my first Tiddly Inks post!!!!  I am so excited to be back on the team.  I love these images...especially Wryn!
 
Our challenge this time around is a color scheme: Autumn Glow!  Those cooler days are just around the corner...as well as pumpkin spice everything!  I love summer but fall is my absolutely favorite. 
 
 
Here is the color palette:
 


 
 
You can create anything you would like so long as you use a Tiddly Ink image! 
 
Here is my creation using the fabulous Wryn and Emmy BFF
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! I do hope you find time to create something for us at Tiddly Inks!
 
 


2 comments:

JanR said...

Super cute! Sweet sentiment too.

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi again, Rene! I just wanted to add that I love love this card, too. Your coloring is amazing!