Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Something Blue...

Hello my crafty friends!  Today I have a sweet and simply little card for you showcasing the color blue, which is our theme at LHOSM

We have TWO amazing sponsors for this challenge...

 
AND
 
 

Magnolia Liscious
http://www.magnoliastamps.us/

The very kind and generous
Diana is offering 
 a special prize
for one lucky winner!
 
Here is my creation using Pisces Tilda...
 



 
Thank you so much for popping by!  I can't wait to see what you create for us over at LHOSM!!!!

Time for Magnolia: sun, sea or beach
Magnolia-licious: CAS
Simon and 7Kids: open

 

6 comments:

LottesCards said...

Love it! That colour of blue is stunning with the ocean and this cute Tilda! thanks for sharing with us at Time for Magnolia, hugs Lotte

ELE said...

I like you card so much,
hugs,
creativEle

Jingle said...

This is super cute! Thanks for joining us for Anything Goes week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Chris said...

This is a sweet card. You showcased Tilda perfectly! I have this stamp and have yet to use it - I'm afraid it will turn out terribly! You did a great job! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

XO,
Chris

Margreet said...

Wow what a gorgeous creation and thank you so much for joining our challenge on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.
Warm hugs Margreet

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely card, Rene. I love the colors. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious. We hope to see your fabulous creations again soon.
Hugz,
Cath