Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

It's a BOY thing!

This week at Creative Inspirations we have a challenge for all your girly girls out there: let's get MASCULINE!  ;D

Now that I have the world's most adorable nephew (not biased or anything), I have occasion to make boy cards!  They're really fun...who knew I'd like it so much!

But I'm getting ahead of myself!  This week's prize is from another brand new sponsor of ours for 2014 which is CRAFTS U LOVE and they are offering a £10 VOUCHER to the lucky winner!

 
Here is my creation...
 

 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to embrace your masculine side and join us this week at Creative Inspirations!  I can't wait to see what you create!!!!

3 comments:

Pia S said...

Boy cards are my favorite ones to make! This is the first time I've seen this cute little guy. Great colorful design, perfect for a birthday boy!

Aunty Sue said...

oh i card but can you tell me who the image is by

Rene said...

Ok but be prepared for some serious cuteness! It's an Etsy store called LeeHIllustrations...I'm in love with them! Here's the link...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeeHIllustrations?ref=l2-shopheader-name