Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New challenge time!

It's time for a new challenge at Creative Inspirations!!! 

This week's challenge is to Use Your Favorite Color Combination!

This week's prize is from MY MUMS CRAFT STOP who are offering a £10 GIFT CERTIFICATE to one Winner and a 10% DISCOUNT TO EVERYONE who takes part!


There is also another prize from our other sponsor KENNY K DOWNLOADS who will be giving another winner 4 IMAGE OF THEIR CHOICE!

 
 
Here is my creation using Madison Attitude
 

Now, here's where some eccentricity comes into play...I don't like pink!  I really can't stand it...UNLESS it's paired with brown or green!  Go figure!  So here is my fave combo: pink and brown!  Hope you enjoy it! 

Now get your fave color combo on and join us at Creative Inspirations

1 comment:

Pia S said...

It seems we share the same feelings about pink. But I prefer it with grey or kraft. Love combinations of pink and green as long as the card is made by others, simply because I find these colors really tricky to work with...This is a lovely girly card!